Erie Sports Center
Sports Dome | Fun Park | Sports Fields | indoor courts
declan bingham scholarship fund
In honor of Declan Bingham, the Erie Sports Center has created the Declan Bingham Scholarship Fund to help change kids lives through playing sports.
Registration Closes December 11th
Li’l Howlers (Ages 3-8 CO-ED)
Friday Night Howlers (Ages 9-12 NOT CO-ED)
Registration is filling up fast, so be sure to sign-up today!
All classes are one hour, once a week, and $60 a month!
Register today at www.escempire.com
Location: Erie Sports Center 8161 Oliver Rd, Erie, PA 16509
Whether your interest in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu stems from a desire to have greater self-determination in physical conflict, develop core strength and conditioning, or become a more complete Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu or mixed martial arts competitor, 3Elements can guide you in achieving your goals.
- Erie Sports Center Named Official Training Facility for Your Erie Express Football Team – January 7, 2022
- Erie Sports Center program improves athletes soccer skills – January 15, 2022
- Youth baseball clinic kicks off at Erie Sports Center – December 29, 2021
- Erie Sports Center Holds Christmas Baseball Clinic for Aspiring Athletes – December 29, 2021
- Erie Sports Center Helping Young Baseball Players Thrive – December 23, 2021
- Erie Sports Center concludes four week soccer clinic – December 18, 2021
- Final Weekend of Free Clinics at Erie Sports Center Sports Dome – December 18, 2021
- Erie Sports Center Owners Acquire Local Lacrosse Organization – December 1, 2021