The Erie Sports Center is offering an Academy Training Program to give players a top class training environment to reach their soccer career goals
Academy Training Details
Cost / Registration
- One 1.5 hour training session a week (12 sessions in total over 3 months)
- One 1-2 hour educational session every two weeks (6 in total within the 3 months)
- Technical sessions will be on a week day, from 7:45-9:15 pm
- Educational sessions will be over a weekend, either morning or evening on Friday,
- Saturday, or Sunday
- Technical skills including first touch, passing, receiving, body shape, movement off the ball, 1v1 attacking, 1v1 defending, positional specific responsibilities etc.
- Tactical info including, positional play, phase play, behaviors with ball, behaviors without ball, movements/jobs in transition
- Injury prevention workouts
- Educational Sessions including, college recruitment 101, game tape analysis, college meeting with player/parents
- Zoom meetings with college coaches, other academies
- Virtual reality training sessions
- Each Player will get an initial player evaluation during the first month as well as one at the end of the 3 months to show player progression.