Erie Sports Center Summer Soccer League
Have Fun, Be Active, Learn!
- This program is designed to teach kids as well as let them enjoy games in a positive, professional environment. Players and parents will learn the basics of soccer.
- All practices and games played on site at a world class sports facility
- Overall program conducted by qualified and experienced staff
- Erie Commodores Men’s and Women’s coaches and players will be at training sessions
- Players will be coached to learn the basics of soccer (dribbling, passing, shooting)
- Food, drink and fun available for the whole family (Café, Tiki Bar, Beer Garden, Fun park)
- Player walk outs and half time mini-games at Erie Commodores NPSL and UWS 1 games