|Format||4 vs 4 speed ultimate|
10:00 PM – 11:00 PM
|Start Date||January 23, 2022|
|End Date||February 27, 2022|
|Games||10 games + playoffs|
*Draft League. Players will be drafted onto teams for the duration of the league.
Cost / Registration
|Registration Deadline||January 20, 2022|
|Balance Due||Payment in full due upon registration|
- Players pass the disc in all directions to move the disc to score in the attacking endzone.
- You cannot move (only pivot) while in possession of the disc.
- Ultimate is a non-contact sport. Players call their own fouls.
- Possession changes after a drop, out of bounds throw, score, or turnover.
- Defenders can count to 6 to stall out the player with the disc.
- Substitutions are made on the fly and made by tagging teammate out (similar to hockey subbing).
- After a score the other team starts from their own endzone (similar to basketball).
Schedules & Standings