4 FREE Community Soccer Skills Clinics
The Erie Sports Center, as part of its commitment to the community and to growing soccer, is pleased to announce the launch of the Erie Sports Center Scholarship Fund. The launch will encompass 4 FREE community soccer skills clinics for boys and girls aged 5-16 inside the newly renovated Sports Dome on the FIFA accredited Astro-turf. At the culmination of the FREE community program we will be identifying up to 6 children in need to receive full scholarships worth over $1,500.00 each to play at the next level with the Erie Commodores for 2021/22.
Players will all receive a t-shirt and all equipment will be provided.
Dates & Times
- November 20 | 10:30am-12:00pm
- November 27 | 10:30am-12:00pm
- December 4 | 10:30am-12:00pm
- December 18 | 10:30am-12:00pm
- Boys and Girls 5 – 16
- Erie Sports Center: Dome Field
Do I need to sign up for all 4?
- You don’t have to attend all 4 but you must register and nominate which ones you will be attending.
What will I learn?
- You will be introduced to basic soccer foot skills and depending on your ability with work with kids of the same ability to get maximum benefit and fun from the sessions.
Who will be coaching me?
- Qualified Coaches will be running the sessions. Highly experienced college and club coaches with international playing careers and licenses will be overseeing the sessions.
How good do I have to be?
- You can be a beginner or an experienced player. We firstly want you to have fun and be exposed to a fun, professional environment. We will group you with same ability kids so you get maximum enjoyment. So come on down and have fun.