Cost / Registration
- GK’s not allowed to punt
- All freekicks are indirect, unless a PK
- No headers
- Throw ins from the sidelines
- All other rules of game apply
- 3 points for win, 1 point for tie, 0 points for loss
- Goal differential stops at 3 more goals than opponent (+3 is highest goal diff. you can have for
- any one game)
- Substitutions can be made on the fly or during any dead ball
- Yellow card: player must sit out for 2 minutes, and team must play down a player for the entire 2 minutes or until opposing team scores
- Red card: player will be removed from current game and will not be allowed to participate for the remainder of the tournament. No Exceptions. Team that receives red card must play with one less player for 5 minutes or until the opposing team scores.
6 team group specs
- Two groups of 3 teams, each team guaranteed 3 games
- Each team will play the other two teams in their group and then a crossover game
- At the end of round robin play, the team with the most points in both groups will play in the final
- Final will be 25 minutes, running clock. Tied at the end will go straight to PKs. PK takers must be on the field at the final whistle to be eligible to take a PK.
4 TEAM GROUP SPECS
- Round Robin play with every team getting 3 guaranteed games
- At the end of round robin play, the two teams with most points will play again in a final
- Final will be 25 minutes running clock, tied at the end will go straight to PKs. PK takers must be on the field at the final whistle to be eligible to take a PK.