|Date||February 11 – 12, 2022|
|Format||4 vs 4 speed ultimate|
|Days/Times||Friday night – Saturday morning|
9:30 PM – 4:00 AM
|Games||4 pool games + playoffs|
|Location||Indoor Sports Dome|
*Coed Open: Minimum of one (1) female per team must be on the field at all times.
Cost / Registration
|Registration Deadline||February 4, 2022|
|Balance Due||Payment in full due prior to event start|
- Players pass the disc in all directions to move the disc to score in the attacking endzone.
- You cannot move (only pivot) while in possession of the disc.
- Ultimate is a non-contact sport. Players call their own fouls.
- Possession changes after a drop, out of bounds throw, score, or turnover.
- Defenders can count to 6 to stall out the player with the disc.
- Substitutions are made on the fly and made by tagging teammate out (similar to hockey subbing).
- After a score the other team starts from their own endzone (similar to basketball).
Schedules & Standings