REAL Soccer. REAL Field. REAL Experience.
The newly built Erie Sports Center sports dome will utilize its full-size indoor soccer field during the cold winters as one or two fields for games. This indoor soccer league has been created to cater to club, school or a combination of teams. This league isn’t a “club or a school league”, it’s a “let’s play more soccer league” and it’s open to any team wanting to join. The Erie Sports Center Winter Soccer Leagues will focus on giving your players a fun, challenging, and rewarding experience. Families and players will be ensured more than just games. This league will transform local soccer bringing the social side of soccer together with the skill side of soccer! Where else can teams play a game and then spend time with food and drink and enjoy precious time together in the same building?
Teams will receive a competitive game schedule with 10 games including playoffs. All clubs will be required to fill out a team summary prior to the start of scheduling. The purpose of the team summary is for proper league bracketing. This league is specifically designed to get teams ready for Spring/outdoor games.
We know that indoor game time is precious during our cold winters. By expanding opportunities to play locally at the highest quality reflects your dedication to the most important piece of the soccer puzzle- your players’ development
All teams registered for the league by September 30th will receive a $50 gift certificate to LUMI for your team’s enjoyment!
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Erie’s Home of Sport!
Cost / Registration
- All teams, players, and coaches must be registered.
- Complete the team summary and submit.
- A coach must be in attendance at each game.
- All teams are required to pay their portion of the official’s game fee in cash prior to the game.
- Clubs need to communicate in a timely manner if they cannot play in scheduled games.
eRie Sports Center RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule all games
- Maintain standings for the leagues
- League communication and publications (rules, schedule change requests, questions/concerns)